To reach the lost and hurting with the love of Jesus Christ
What We Believe
Dayspring Outreach Ministries and all subordinate organizations, members, ministers, representatives, and workers have agreed to the following Statement of Faith.
* The Bible, to be verbally inspired by the Holy Spirit in the canonical Scripture as originally given, and is the infallible and authoritative Word of God.
* In one God, creator and sustainer of the universe, who eternally exists in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
* In the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
* God created man in His own image, that man was created in a state of innocence but because of the fall of Adam, sin was imputed to all mankind, and all human beings are born with a sinful nature.
* We also believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins, becoming a substitutionary sacrifice and that all who repent, believe on Him, and receive Him as Lord of their life shall be saved.
* That salvation comes by God's grace through faith in the shed blood and substitutionary death of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior.
* We believe in the indwelling of the Holy Spirit in the lives of believers as experienced by the early church in the book of Acts.
* In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost - those who are saved to the resurrection of life, and those who are lost to the resurrection of condemnation.
* All those that have received Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior make up His Church and are called to communicate the Gospel, proclaim the Kingdom, make disciples of all nations and seek to be instruments of righteousness, justice, and healing, all to the glory of God.